제품IBM POWER용 IBM System z용 Red Hat Network Satellite SAP 비즈니스 애플리케이션용 관리 데스크탑 서버 학술 컴퓨팅용고가용성 고성능 네트워크 부하 분산 스마트 관리 파일 시스템 확장 확장 업데이트 지원 복구 스토리지 Extended Lifecycle SupportRed Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse JBoss Operations Network Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit 애플리케이션 플랫폼 웹 서버 Data Grid 포털 플랫폼 SOA 플랫폼 비즈니스 규칙 관리 시스템(BRMS) Data Services Platform 메시징 JBoss Community 또는 JBoss enterprise
솔루션HP-UX에서 Red Hat Enterprise Linux로 마이그레이션 IBM AIX에서 Red Hat Enterprise Linux로의 마이그레이션 JBoss Enterprise Middleware Migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Solaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux UNIX에서 Red Hat Enterprise Linux로 마이그레이션 시스템 관리 최신 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 버전으로 업그레이드 Red Hat과 상담 시작 마이그레이션 서비스
Building a hybrid cloud doesn’t have to be complicated
You’ve heard about cloud computing and its promised benefits. But you’re worried about the complexity of putting together a self-service, hybrid cloud that spans resources in your datacenter and those rented from public cloud providers. You want a simple, all-inclusive solution that’s easy to deploy and control.
Red Hat® Hybrid Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Solution makes it easier to build a hybrid cloud.
Watch the webinar series: Building your enterprise open hybrid cloud
Why Choose Red Hat Hybrid IaaS Solution?
Cloud in an open box
An easy-to-build, easy-to-manage hybrid cloud solution built on open source software.
More control, less complexity
- Easy to deploy: An integrated, tested solution lets you create a hybrid cloud spanning private cloud and public cloud resources.
- Easy to control: Policy-based usage lets you control what apps can be run, where they can run, and who can use them.
- Easy to use: IT-governed, self-service portal speeds new application deployments.
Modular component design lets you use Red Hat’s included infrastructure management tools or those of another vendor.
What Red Hat Hybrid IaaS Solution Includes
- High-performance, secure operating system for guests
- Enterprise-ready virtualization platform based on the Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM)
- Hybrid cloud management framework that includes cloud orchestration tools, a governed self-service portal, and system and application management tools
- Option to add on-demand hours with Red Hat Certified Public Cloud Providers
Webinar Series: Building your Enterprise Open Hybrid Cloud
Key considerations before building a cloud Watch now
Why virtualize when you can have a cloud? Register now
PaaS your way with OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat Register now
- Download the datasheet: Red Hat Open IaaS Architecture Service
- Download the datasheet: Red Hat CloudForms: Cloud and virtualization operations management